No mails sent with announcements
When making announcement in course with publication setting (send mail) no mail is sent to users in selected groups
Updated by Stefaan Vanbillemont about 10 years ago
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Courses
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs more info
Does this only happen to users in selected groups and NOT to individual users, or are no mails send?
If no mails are send, possibly the mail server is not configured to do so.
Updated by Stefaan Vanbillemont almost 10 years ago
- Target version set to 2.1.0
Updated by Nathalie Blocry almost 10 years ago
I think this was the result of breaking up some functions into smaller functions without passing all the variables.
I think it is fixed now on DEV, although I cannot test because the mail function doesn't work on my localhost (anywhere, not just in weblcms) and I don't know how to configure it.
- Status changed from Needs more info to Assigned
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
New angle on this issue: possibly the new rights structure blocks this functionality. Will check this right away!
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs testing
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
Updated by dominique de guchtenaere over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
Also available in: Atom