Assessment : Fatal error when editing assessment rights as a teacher
When you publish an assessment (as a teacher) in the Assessment Application and want to edit the rights (Manage rights button):
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_publisher() on a non-object in /var/www/chamilo/application/assessment/php/lib/assessment_manager/component/rights_editor.class.php on line 40
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Courses
- Target version changed from 21 to 2.1.0
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
I cannot reproduce this issue on both dev and stable line.
Can you retry using the latest code?
I did a retest on the stable line, the bug still persists.
This bug is only applicable when you are a course manager (not an admin).
I tested this with the user settings you can see in the screenshot.
Updated by Anonymous over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Needs more info to Needs testing
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
I ran the same scenario, used a non admin with course manager status to publish a new assignment in a course and have no issues accessing the rights editor.
The problem is gone in the course but still appears when publishing in the Assessment 'application' (Evaluation > Assessment)
- Subject changed from Fatal error when editing assessment rights as a teacher to Assessment : Fatal error when editing assessment rights as a teacher
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to Backlog (default)
- Assignee deleted (
- Project changed from Courses to Assessment
- Status changed from Needs more info to New
Still the same error (blank page on c3dev) with latest code.
- % Done changed from 100 to 0
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- Assignee set to Michael Hosdez
- Target version changed from Backlog (default) to LCMS 3.1
Corrections made. Please retest once the test installation has been updated.
- Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
Also available in: Atom