Project

General

Profile

Feature #3188

Fill the track_e_exercices.orig_lp_item_view_id field during migration

Added by Julio Montoya over 8 years ago. Updated over 7 years ago.

Status:
Feature implemented
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
-
Target version:
Start date:
31/03/2011
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
Complexity:
Normal
SCRUM pts - complexity:
?

Description

Fill the track_e_exercices.orig_lp_item_view_id field during migration in order to have better traceability in exercises included in a LP

Associated revisions

Revision 2d601c19 (diff)
Added by Julio Montoya over 8 years ago

Filling the track_e_exercices.orig_lp_item_view_id field see #3188

History

#2

Updated by Yannick Warnier over 8 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Assigned
  • Assignee set to Julio Montoya

I don't think $dbNameForm.track_e_exercices will work in single DB mode. Please review and apply a change if singleDbMode (see a few lines above)

Apart from that the code seems fine at first glance.

#3

Updated by Yannick Warnier over 7 years ago

  • Target version set to 1.9 Beta
#4

Updated by Julio Montoya over 7 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Julio Montoya to Yannick Warnier

This is the condition I found, I'm not sure what are you talking about

       $table_lp_view = $row_course['db_name'].".lp_view";
                    $table_lp_item = $row_course['db_name'].".lp_item";                                     

                    if ($singleDbForm) {
                        $table_lp_item_view = "$prefix{$row_course['db_name']}_lp_item_view";
                        $table_lp_view = "$prefix{$row_course['db_name']}_lp_view";
                        $table_lp_item = "$prefix{$row_course['db_name']}_lp_item";                                              
                    }                    

#5

Updated by Yannick Warnier over 7 years ago

  • Status changed from Assigned to Feature implemented
  • Assignee changed from Yannick Warnier to Julio Montoya
  • % Done changed from 80 to 100

That's OK, I've just checked my doubts and it seems they were not founded: dbNameForm is used so often that it's practically impossible to have it undefined and still have an upgrade process working.

Also available in: Atom PDF