Re-use rights shouldn't automatically incorporate use rights.
These are seperate settings.
Updated by Anonymous over 8 years ago
Why? If the (re)user does not want to apply any changes, there is no data duplication. In the other case there will be automatic data duplication.
In many cases I only want another user to reuse my CO and not give this person the option to use my original.
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Repository
- Category deleted (
- Target version set to 2.1.0
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to 55
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- Target version changed from 55 to 2.1.0
this feature has been implemented on the stable with takink "copy" right out of the search - view - use - collaborate hierarchy
Tested it.Works fine.
But the icons for the rights are wrong : green for (search/view/use/collaborate) in stead of red, when only copy right is selected.
- Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
Also available in: Atom