we want to be able to create different groups at the same time
we want the possibility to have a document category created specifically for a group (and set rights for a group)
we want the possibility to have a forum created specifically for a group (and set rights for a group)
we want to be able randomly subscribe course-users to a group of groups
Nice featurelist but i propose that making document categories / forums and other tool specific changes for a course group is something that needs to be selected specifically when creating a course group to make sure that it does not become an obligation for course administrators to always have these additional changes when creating a new course group.
yes that is how we implement it: checkboxes to indicate that you want to create document and forum categories
and when you delete the group you are asked if you want to keep or remove the documentpublications and forum too
and did you somehow submit the code of your implementation?
not yet, as we are having problems with the use of the 2 different rightssystems in the weblcms
- Assignee changed from Nathalie Blocry to Shoira Mukhsinova
We should really really discuss the rights system / implementation asap and find a good, usable solution without the current performance issues.
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Courses
- Category deleted (
- Target version set to 2.1.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
- Setting rights
- Automatic assignment of students to the course groups
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to 88
- Target version changed from 88 to 2.1.0
this has already been implemented an pulled to the stable and the last 20% will be implemented next week
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
- Status changed from Needs testing to Feature implemented
Also available in: Atom