Wondering if it would make sense to actually combine all the css into one instead of feeding x versions. That would avoid all those cache hit.
Definately worth exploring ... and making it an automated thing which requires no real architecture changes in terms of how we organize our files right now, would be a big plus in my book.
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Repository
- Category deleted (
- Target version set to 2.1.0
- Assignee set to Laurent Opprecht
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
done for css
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to 55
- Target version changed from 55 to Backlog (default)
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 90 to 0
Also available in: Atom