css_content_object.inc.php doesn't answer the "if modified since" header
it should check if the file has been modified - i.e. creation time is greater than data - and return a 304 header in this case.
same issues with
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Repository
- Category deleted (
- Target version set to 2.1.0
- Assignee set to Laurent Opprecht
Will have a look at CSS and JS in general to improve performances.
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- Assignee changed from Laurent Opprecht to Stefaan Vanbillemont
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This can be tested in the browser using firebug network panel or any related browser tool
- Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
Also available in: Atom