content object: collapse add attachement
in create post/forum /announcement/..
the "Add Attachement" section takes too much space which force the user to scroll down to save eventhough in most cases the user doesn't add attachements
- makes the section collapsible
- collase it by default
- add visual clue - i.e. arrow - to show the section is collapsed
- when clicking the visual clue/section title toggle section's visibility
- Assignee set to Laurent Opprecht
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Repository
- Category deleted (
- Target version set to 2.1.0
- Assignee changed from Stefaan Vanbillemont to Laurent Opprecht
I'm testing this (clicking on section title) but it is not working .. any idea?
- Status changed from Needs testing to Needs more info
- Assignee changed from Laurent Opprecht to Hans De Bisschop
Somebody commented out my change.
I can put it back in place but before doing that we need to get an agreement on what we want to do.
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to 55
- Target version changed from 55 to Backlog (default)
- Status changed from Needs more info to Bug resolved
- Target version changed from Backlog (default) to LCMS 3
Also available in: Atom