NuSoap not php 5.3 version
there is a new version, current version does not work under php 5.3 (constructors!)
NuSoap will not be used anymore for our webservices since we are supporting the REST protocol.
then it should be removed, there are quite some "example" files in the stable version that still use SOAP.
They are built on the old webservices framework. Untill they are converted to the new webservices framework they will be there because we need a reference for converting. Just a matter of available resources to convert them ;)
Actually NuSoap can also be used to consume Soap web services so we can't really delete it, still needs to be updated :)
- Assignee set to Nathalie Blocry
so I will update the library
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Repository
- Category deleted (
- Target version set to 2.1.0
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- Assignee deleted (
couldn't find a php 5.3-ready version.
Sven has done some refactoring on the package (changed the constructors)
should be tested to make sure this is the only problem
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to Backlog (default)
- Status changed from Needs testing to Needs more info
Also available in: Atom