Handbook - Error when importing handbook twice
When a handbook is imported twice, it's not possible to remove or publish the imported handbook again.
You get a "Invalid data retrieved from database" error.
It's also not possible to open or remove the handbook from the Repository (Invalid data retrieved from database).
can you attach the handbook you have imported twice?
how do you export and import?
this cpo was not made with the export function in the handbook application? did you import in the repository or in the handbook app?
The handbook is exported via the export button in the Handbook application and imported in the Repository.
So it's not imported via the Handbook application.
A screenshot is added to show how I exported it.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Usability
you should export AND import through the handbook application for now, as long as the repository export/import has not been refactored.
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Repository
- Target version changed from 21 to 2.1.0
- Tracker changed from Usability to Refactoring
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
import/export should be refactored
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to 55
- Target version changed from 55 to Backlog (default)
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom