Fatal error in portfolio_manager
Added by Anonymous over 12 years ago.
Updated about 12 years ago.
During a session over PortFolio's someone got the following error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_content_object() on a non-object in /var/www/html/chamilo/application/portfolio/php/lib/portfolio_manager/portfolio_manager.class.php on line 341
- Project changed from 15 to Chamilo LCMS Connect
- Assignee set to Nathalie Blocry
- Category set to 30
- Target version set to 21
cannot recreate bug without more information
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
I believe this was due to the bugs in the portfolio builders. Corrupt portfolio's should be removed from the portfolio and should be reassembled.
- Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Portfolio
- Category deleted (
- Target version changed from 21 to 2.1.0
Also available in: Atom