changing parent for portfolio-item
changing parents in a portfolio :
a) doesn't work if content is in the parent
b) moving portfolio-item to another portfolio : only 'current' portfolio available in drop down list
- Category changed from 30 to 4
can not reproduce bug
I can change parents without problems and I get all the sub-portfolio's in the drop-down list
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
after talking to cynthia I understand what you want
you want to move an item from portfolio A to an unrelated portfolio B.
it is normal this does not work so it is not a bug but a feature request.
This is indeed something which is not possible, in non of the portfolio's / complex content objects. You should remove the item from the first portfolio and add it to the second portfolio.
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Repository
- Category deleted (
- Target version changed from 21 to 2.1.0
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to 55
- Target version changed from 55 to Backlog (default)
Also available in: Atom