- existing ones
- ordering (matching with number)
- computed answer (new)
- reading comprehension (fill-in)
- listening comprehension (fill-in)
- watch image and... (open answer)
- watch video and... (open answer)
- analyze table (open answer)
- send schema (open answer with file attachment)
- synthesis writing
- send report
- disordered sentence
- find information
- case study
- true/false argued
- multiple choice with degree of sureness
Updated by Yannick Warnier about 3 years ago
- Category set to Exercises
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to José Loguercio
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
The idea here is to start a list of questions templates (hardcoded) and show a selector in the action bar of the exercises saying "Quick create" and then have a question editor with pre-filled questions and answers.
This means that we are not effectively removing the current interface allowing you to choose the question type, but we are adding a "Creation wizard" that allows you to choose between pre-filled templates with more meaningful names.
This is not urgent.