Publication view in weblcms fails when allow feedback is false
Results in a blank screen
In ToolComponentViewerComponent line 32 there is no alternative for $this->get_course()->get_feedback() consequently display_header() and display_footer() are not executed when false is returned.
- Category set to 2
- Target version set to 21
This is an important issue for our teachers.
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Courses
- Category deleted (
- Target version changed from 21 to 2.1.0
- Status changed from New to Bug resolved
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Bug resolved to Needs testing
- Status changed from Needs testing to Needs more info
Clicking on 'published' icons (today,week,month)in tool documents works fine.
Is this what you mean?
There was an error in the publication details viewer if 'allow feedback' was turned off in course settings -> layout, it was fixed.
- Status changed from Needs more info to Bug resolved
Also available in: Atom