Make publish screen optional in weblsm/course
- skip publish screen option
Go to course
Select a course
Select a tool
click publish/create button
enter data to have your object created or select one in the repo
If "skip publish screen option" is on do not display the publish screen but instead publish the object on the course using default values.
If "skip publish screen option" is off procede as usual with the publish screen.
Do not modify the plublish object option from the repository.
Updated by Stefaan Vanbillemont over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Needs testing to Assigned
- Assignee deleted (
We discussed this last with together with the VUB team. We like the idea but would like to see it a bit more expanded:
It should be a administrator setting with 3 possiblities:
- keep current implementation (two steps)
- only the repo viewer (your solution)
- two buttons in the action bar: speed publish (your solution) or current implementation (two steps)
That way we have flexibility for users/administrator. Don't know who shall implement this .. we (HoGent or VUB)