Add statistics for social activity
Rejected - Abandoned
SCRUM pts - complexity:
In the administration, reporting screen, add special reporting section for social activity.
I need more information about this task, you must show how many groups have been created or how many sent messages, etc.?
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Isaac Flores to Anonymous
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
There were some statistics for the social web, including:
- Number of messages sent per user
- Number of messages per user
- Number of friends per user in the social network
- Target version changed from 220.127.116.11 alpha to 1.8.7
- Target version changed from 1.8.7 to 1.8.7 beta
- SCRUM pts - complexity changed from ? to 13
- Target version changed from 1.8.7 beta to 18.104.22.168
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Christian Alberto Fasanando Flores
What is missing in this task?
- Target version changed from 22.214.171.124 to 1.8.8 stable
- Status changed from Assigned to New
- Assignee deleted (
Christian Alberto Fasanando Flores)
- Target version changed from 1.8.8 stable to 126.96.36.199
- Target version changed from 188.8.131.52 to 1.9 Stable
- Target version changed from 1.9 Stable to 1.9.2
- Target version changed from 1.9.2 to 2.0
- Status changed from New to Rejected - Abandoned
This has already been implemented a looooong time ago. I believe the task was to add more tracking, but we can open a fresh task for that.
Also available in: Atom