Not possible to disable/enable tools once course is created
It is not possible to enable or disable a course's tool once it has been created.
While hidding a tool may also hide existing objects it is not practical to forbid modifications as a course will often remain in design for several days or weeks.
Enabling or disabling tools should be possible throughout the lifetime of a course.
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
It is possible to hide / show tools in a course with the eye icon at the homepage of the course.
- Status changed from Needs testing to New
- Target version changed from 21 to 7
Don't think this is a bug .. functionality for this is not present.
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Courses
- Category deleted (
- Target version changed from 7 to 2.1.0
Updated by Anonymous over 8 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to 88
- Target version changed from 88 to Backlog (default)
- Status changed from New to Bug resolved
This is now regulated with the coursetypes settings.
Works fine now.
Also available in: Atom