An error and a usability issue about common page tabs
Version: Chamilo 2.0 final release
Open a page that has tabs (image 1) and click on one of them:
1. The tab switches, but on IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari the page scrolls unexpectedly (image 2). On Opera there is no such scrolling (nice).
- Category set to 17
- Target version set to 21
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Repository
- Category deleted (
- Target version changed from 21 to 2.1.0
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I've just checked this with Firefox 3.6.17, IE9 and Chrome 11 ... no such thing happens.
Can you confirm this using the latest stable code?
Updated by Anonymous over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Needs more info to Needs testing
Since there is no feedback given I presume this issue can be closed.
- Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
Also available in: Atom