profile pictures for users with special chars in their names
Hans De Bisschop
if a user has a é in his/her name the uploading of a profile picture will fail without warning.
we should remove the user's name from the picture's name because it isn't used anyway.
Updated by Nathalie Blocry over 12 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
removed the user's name from the filename
Updated by Michael Hosdez about 12 years ago
- Status changed from Needs testing to Assigned
When é, à, è or other accents are used in the filename of a picture the user picture is not uploaded and added into the account information.
Updated by Nathalie Blocry about 12 years ago
- Assignee changed from Nathalie Blocry to Hans De Bisschop
function create_safe_name($desired_name) in filesystem.class.php creates a faulty name but I am not allowed to fix it since it's in the core
Updated by Stefaan Vanbillemont about 12 years ago
- Target version set to 21
Updated by Hans De Bisschop almost 12 years ago
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to User
- Category deleted (
Updated by Stefaan Vanbillemont almost 12 years ago
- Target version changed from 21 to 2.1.0
Updated by Stefaan Vanbillemont over 11 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Bug resolved
Retested and no issue anymore