No hotspot can be drawn on the image (no delineating)
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- Assignee set to Hans De Bisschop
- Target version set to 3
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
i'll try it again.
Removing a color option isn't implemented (unremovable)
Picture of the hotspot is shown in the assessment application as a CO.
the color delineating of the hotspot appear in the left upper corner of the repository, on the treeview....
Out of sigth
Not on the jpg.
Could you get me the results / outpur of the following site: http://supportdetails.com/
My best guess is that this is browser / OS-related.
attached the file.
just heard michaël: tested the hotspot, but the spot wasn't recognized : couldn't get a 'right' answer.
- Status changed from Needs testing to Feature implemented
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Repository
- Target version changed from 3 to 1.0.0
Also available in: Atom