Repository create handbook +handdbookitem :
click on the handbook item in the handbook : error
Component failed to load
- Assignee set to Nathalie Blocry
- Target version deleted (
I will fix it asap but I don't think the content-objects related to the handbook application should be in the stable release if the application itself is not ready.
looked at the problem, it also exists in the portfolio complex builder.
new functionality created by some refactoring because in our live version you cannot click any of the children (except for portfolio's)
I don't know what behavior is expected here?
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Repository
- Target version changed from 8 to 2.1.0
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
doesn't seem to give an error anymore
- Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
Also available in: Atom