Installation: using predefined configuration files
Clicking on this button (step 1 of installation) doesn't work. Or we remove it for 2.0 stable ..
- Assignee set to Sven Vanpoucke
For some reasons the quick form is not that good with different number of pages when selecting a button on one page. I'll try to figure out if we can do this through a different way
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Removed this button for 2.0 release because quickform can not handle it well. A better solution should be found...
- Target version changed from 3 to 21
- Status changed from Needs testing to Assigned
- Assignee deleted (
Can we include this again in 2.X version?
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Installation: using predefined configuration files - button doesn't work to Installation: using predefined configuration files
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Installation
- Category deleted (
- Target version changed from 21 to 2.1.0
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to 43
- Target version changed from 43 to Backlog (default)
- % Done changed from 100 to 0
- Status changed from Assigned to New
Also available in: Atom