error on editing wiki from repo
Fatal error: Class 'application\wiki\Translation' not found in C:\wamp\www\chamilogoogle\application\wiki\php\lib\data_manager\database_wiki_data_manager.class.php on line 176
- Assignee set to Hans De Bisschop
This particular error should be gone, but please recheck whatever you were trying to do to make sure no new errors appear now that this is fixed.
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
An 'old' new error, now on opening the main page in the wiki application:Fatal error: Call to a member function getLinkColour() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\chamilogoogle\plugin\wiki\mediawiki\LinkHolderArray.php on line 191
I can't seem to reproduce this with my test data. Could you provide an export of the object(s) you're using / publishing in the application?
- Status changed from Needs testing to Assigned
Owkay ... getting the same error with this specific object now :)
- % Done changed from 100 to 50
Problem seems to be related to the toolbox links ... no idea yet as to why though.
Created a new page with similar content, deleted the old one and now get a problem again to publish the wiki from the repo:
Fatal error: Class 'application\wiki\Session' not found in C:\wamp\www\chamilogoogle\application\wiki\php\lib\wiki_manager\wiki_manager.class.php on line 186
Strangely enough the newly added page cannot be moved upwards in the builder
The specific problem with the toolbox should be fixed.
true, only the queer problem of move up/down in the builder
Fixed the problem with the Session ... still have to look at the moving problem.
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs testing
Might this have been the source of the moving problem? Can't seem to reproduce it in the builder right now.
- Status changed from Needs testing to Feature implemented
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Repository
- Category deleted (
- Target version changed from 1 to 1.0.0
Also available in: Atom