Wrong picture after a quiz not successful
Following a quiz not successful, (created by the platform), there is a green check instead of a red X as is the case for a HotPotatoes quiz not successful.
Updated by Julio Montoya about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs more info
- % Done changed from 10 to 20
I don't totally understand the bug,
1. In the image "Sans_titre_1.gif" I can see a 3 items and I must assume that the last item can't be done due a prerequisite.
Where is the bug here?
2. When finishing an exam (created by chamilo) I found the "green cross" which is fine. Now, you want a red cross if the exam is wrong?. But how we will decide if the exam is wrong? Right now there is any parameter that could tell me if an exam is passed or failed (only prerequisites but that only works for previous items).
3. When finishing the hotpotaoe exam that you sent, I found a green cross if I answer correctly, but If I don't I received this message:
"Votre score est de: 0%.
Une partie de la réponse est correcte. Les erreurs ont été effacées."
The bug is that we should show a "red cross"?