multiple select boxes
- (un)subscribe (from/) to courses
- recycle bin repo: in order to restore
Furthermore where multiple select boxed are present, one can only either select ALL or ONE by ONE.
It should be possible to select items using the customary combinations: select/Shift select (to select a list of items)& ctrl select (to select separate items from the table) and a combination of both
Updated by Anonymous about 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
Can you provide a list of the actual places rather then 'in quite a few'? It will take a while to inspect the entire platform to check if all is available, time that could be spend fixing other things.
Please also note that some features are not possible to implement due to complex coding structures such as issue #2913.
Updated by Anonymous almost 9 years ago
- File inschrijven_groepen.png inschrijven_groepen.png added
- File uitschrijven_gebruikers.png uitschrijven_gebruikers.png added
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
As far as I can tell, the new user management tool I created has those features (see attached screenshots).