Importing and the recycling bin
Hans De Bisschop
Consider the following scenario:
- Open the Flickr repository
- Import a photo which automatically creates a link between the object locally and externally
- Move the local object to the recycling bin
- Try to reimport the external object
Reimporting is not possible because the object still exists locally in the recycling bin. Since recycled is just a state, all data related to the object is still in the system, including the link to the external object. Allowing users to import a second time leads to data duplication. Would it be better to move the local object back out of the recycling bin?
Updated by Stefaan Vanbillemont almost 12 years ago
- Target version set to 2.1.0
Updated by Stefaan Vanbillemont about 11 years ago
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to Backlog (default)
Updated by Anonymous almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Applied in changeset chamilo-18:chamilo-lms|commit:be1b2d80cbd195222a29ee05a59b32334d4d4ddf.