No e-mail check
SCRUM pts - complexity:
There is no e-mail check so a single e-mail address can be used to register an infinite number of accounts.
Edited by Yannick:
- add registration_email_check to settings_current
- add the following language variables
- RegistrationEmailCheckTitle: Check e-mail address on registration
- RegistrationEmailCheckComment: When auto-registration is allowed, make sure an e-mail is sent to the user to confirm his e-mail address, by providing a "confirmation link" to click on. The user account will not be enabled (give it a new "active" value of "3", I guess) until the (unique) link is loaded.
- create two new icons (there are alreay 3 I think: disabled, disabled for time reasons and enabled): one for "Waiting for admin approval" (UserHeldUntilAdminApproved) and another one for "Waiting for e-mail confirmation" (UserHeldUntilEmailChecked)
- in the user edition screen, add a scrollbar to see this status and select between "Enabled" and "Disabled" (the other modes shouldn't be selected, they should only be generated by Chamilo itself)
- Generate a new e-mail template for that
- The generated link could be using the main/auth/lost_password.lib.php::handle_encrypted_password() one, although I don't like the fact that it only uses MD5 and doesn't even verify if the user has asked to be reminded of his password or not