"Forgot your password ?" page has a logical problem
Currently "Forgot your password ?" provides two data fields "User" and "E-mail" and the field "User" is mandatory.
Try to use this page with providing e-mail only, this option is impossible.
This page should ask about "Username" only or "E-mail" only, not for both of these pieces of data.
See the suggestion on the attached picture.
Updated by Ivan Tcholakov almost 10 years ago
Here is a simplified proposition (see the new picture). The radio-buttons are not needed, because user names and e-mail addresses can be distinguished through '@' symbol.
So, the form is to contain:
- the title of the form "Forgot your password ?";
- the hint-text "Enter the username or the email address with which you registered and we will send your password.";
- the text-box, without label, which is to be set as mandatory;
- the button "Send".
Simple and clear.
Updated by Alberto Torreblanca over 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Bug resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100