opening pdf in frame (repoviewer)
The opening of pdf files in a frame does not work on all browsers/systems
doesn't work on
- Windows XP & Ubuntu + chrome: pdf isn't shown and cannot be downloaded (chrome wants to download core.php and i get errors when opening the file)
- Ubuntu + Firefox : i get the option to open the file with an external program or save it (actually firefox also says "you have chosen to open core.php" but it does open the pdf file in my pdf viewer)
so with chrome I cannot see the pdf. downloading of other file formats that are not shown in the frame but represented as a link works fine.
- Category set to 4
- Target version set to 18
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- Assignee set to Sven Vanpoucke
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I can not reproduce this bug. I think this is a very specific rights problem on your installation.
problem exists while doing standard install on 2 different servers and on my localhost.
Do you have a system where I can test whether it is the installation or the browser? on beta.chamilo.org I cannot create documents so I cannot test there.
- Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Repository
- Category deleted (
- Target version changed from 18 to 1.0.0
Also available in: Atom