Improve the main/auth/courses.php page when subscribing to a training
Is not user friendly maybe a table, or a presentation of courses like a search engine...
Yes, and I just had a suggestion to make sessions searchable and auto-registrable too. I think it is a necesity, in any case (and it should also provide, somehow, that list as usable REST results)
- Target version set to 1.8.8 stable
- Target version changed from 1.8.8 stable to 188.8.131.52
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
Improvements were made to the presentation. Improvements can still be added later.
- Target version changed from 184.108.40.206 to 1.9 Stable
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
- Target version changed from 1.9 Stable to 1.9.2
- % Done changed from 30 to 50
now we can vote to view the "hottest courses" ...
- Target version changed from 1.9.2 to 2.0
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 3.0
Updated by Anonymous over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Needs more info to Needs testing
- % Done changed from 50 to 90
Applied in changeset chamilo-lms|commit:b13fc1e3c8ab3130dd6a8bc254b7118f687ebbc7.
Also available in: Atom