Check files in main/external_module
Old code should be fixed, removed or documented?
- This script is used for adding hyperlinks to a course homepage.
- It used to be able to link html documents as well,
- which it displayed in context, but that was abandoned
- because of changes in documents tool: *
- Html files are displayed by default with frames now in the documents tool
- so the external module - html file include has to be refactored to
- reuse documents tool code.
Updated by Ivan Tcholakov over 8 years ago
Sorry, the previous post from me was misleading. There are translations in the "external_module" section.
Ivan Tcholakov wrote:
In http://translate.chamilo.org/ there is opened a language section "external_module". It is empty, there are no translations in it at all.
Updated by Julio Montoya over 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Bug resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
external_module was removed