Link for activity reminder in users tracking leads to error
When in the "Reporting" tab, in the "users tracking" link, the activity reminder (reminding users inactive for more than 7 days) is broken (points to announcement/announcements.php or something like that).
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
- Assignee set to Yannick Warnier
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
I click in the Reporting tab, Then I select a course then I click in button Notify (image 1.png) and I get image 2.png...
Need more feedback to reproduce this one
The problem is not the button but the Warning icon (exclamation point in a red triangle) that appears on each user line
- Status changed from Needs more info to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Yannick Warnier to Julio Montoya
- File user1.png user1.png added
- File user2.png user2.png added
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs more info
- Assignee changed from Julio Montoya to Yannick Warnier
- % Done changed from 10 to 50
It seems to work for me check the screenshots...
- Status changed from Needs more info to Feature implemented
Also available in: Atom