Repository - Assessment Builder: Ordering question
I want to build an ordering questions with 5 items. The basic creation form only has 3 items so I add two new items and fill in all the fields. Click 'Create', the forms tells me not all required fields are filled in. No idea what goes wrong. If I click again on 'Create' (nothing changed) the question is created perfectly. So, I guess something goes wrong when adding two new items
- Assignee set to Sven Vanpoucke
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Maybe you forgot to fill in the title or the description because for me it works
can you retest it again please?
Ok. After some more testing. You get the error when you click two times very fast after each other on the 'Add item' button. Don't think we can solve this very easy.
- Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Repository
- Category deleted (
- Target version changed from 2 to 1.0.0
Also available in: Atom