move learning object produce warnings
THERE ARE ALL STEPS THAT CAN REPRODUCE THIS BUG.¶
FIRST : CREATE AN LEARNPATH AND SECTIONS
SECOND : CREATE AN LEARNING OBJECT, SAVE IN THE LAST POSITION, AND NEXT CLICK IN MOVE, AND PLACE IT AFTER IN THE FIRST POSITION
THIRD : SAVE THIS MOVED AND SEE THE WARNING
Updated by Curt Ricardo Rodriguez Salazar over 9 years ago
other problem in LP, is when you add a link about the chamilo site, this produced a warning
to reproduce this error is necesary created a link of chamilo site for example: www.chamilo.net, and then create an link in the course with this web direction, when you create an LP and added a link in the LP when you want see the link appears this errors...¶
Updated by Julio Montoya over 9 years ago
- File Selection_002.png Selection_002.png added
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs more info
- Assignee changed from Julio Montoya to Curt Ricardo Rodriguez Salazar
- % Done changed from 0 to 60
Fixed first bug: moved LP item in other section
I can't reproduce the error of the Link with the LP see image
I can't reproduce the error of the Exercise with the LP (Need more specific info for this).
1.Create a LP
2. Add an image
3. Add an exercise
4. Select the exercise and add prerequisites (To view the exercise is neccesary to pass the image).
5. I test it and it works fine...