User – create user – database quota = 300. (300 objects? MB?)
This is a setting on the level of admin – user – create user. Can this default setting be changed for a whole group of users ? Changing this setting user by user is not workable.
- Tracker changed from Usability to Feature
- Complexity set to Normal
- Target version changed from 2 to 18
- Target version changed from 18 to 21
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Admin
- Category deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to 2.1.0
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to 28
- Target version changed from 28 to Backlog (default)
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
- Assignee set to dominique de guchtenaere
- Target version changed from Backlog (default) to LCMS 3
User quota management is completely reworked in C3 Connect. Are your suggestions still valid?
still valid : the units of the disk quota and database quota need to be defined.
- Status changed from Needs more info to New
- Assignee changed from dominique de guchtenaere to Stefaan Vanbillemont
- Target version changed from LCMS 3 to Backlog (default)
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom