Interaction - dropbox delete all problem
when i checked the select all and chosen the delete function it should delete everything from in my dropbox.
But it deletes all the files but not my folders and i think it should delete the folders also.
- Assignee set to Curt Ricardo Rodriguez Salazar
- Target version changed from 1.8.7 RC1 to 1.8.7
Ricardo: Can you please confirm this bug?
Updated by Anonymous over 9 years ago
For information, I tested this but was unable to reproduce the bug...
- Assignee deleted (
Curt Ricardo Rodriguez Salazar)
- Target version changed from 1.8.7 to 22.214.171.124
The confirmation message should change as well, then.
I consider this as a feature, actually, considering most people will never want to "empty" the assignments repository.
- Target version changed from 126.96.36.199 to 1.8.8 stable
- Target version changed from 1.8.8 stable to 1.8.8 alpha
- SCRUM pts - complexity changed from ? to 5
- Assignee set to Christian Alberto Fasanando Flores
Delete all function is working in dropbox. I don't see the bug, I think it already was fixed.
- Status changed from New to Feature implemented
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom