Improve the course catalog and registration to courses process
When a user wants to register to a new course, the process to get to the right course is still very long. The course catalog has been improved a lot by adding the course description in 18.104.22.168, but there are still things missing from there.
- change the name of the "Training management" link to "Subscribe to courses"
- when clicking the link, show the courses categories directly (do not show an empty search box) (http://campus.chamilo.org/main/auth/courses.php)
- when showing the list of categories, also show a list (on the right side) of randomly-picked courses (a "block"?) and ideally a list of most used courses (based on subscribed users, in and out of sessions too). Try to show a snapshot of the general description of each course (if it exists).
- Make the subscription icon more obvious (a little bigger, maybe a button with "Subscribe" written on it)
Updated by Yannick Warnier about 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Yannick Warnier
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- the "Training management" label has been changed to "Courses catalog"
- categories appear straight away (although courses don't because they are all inside a category)