Can not install Chamilo 1.8.7 using Opera browser
This report is not too important so far. At the moment installation of Chamilo 1.8.7 is impossible using the Opera browser (the newest). Installation sticks at the step 3, the buttons "Next" "Previous" don't work. See the picture. Tested with Opera 10.51 and Windows Vista.
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
- Assignee set to Isaac Flores
- Target version set to 1.8.7 RC1
commit:22efd39959 should have fixed this (it was a problem on IE too). Could you check if that's alright now, please?
I tested the page with Opera 10 and IE 8. The buttons "Next" and "Previous" work now.
- Assignee changed from Isaac Flores to Julio Montoya
Extend check to Safari too...
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
Tested in Ubuntu lucid
Works with Opera 10.53
Works with Google Chrome 5.0.375.29 beta
Tested in Win XP
Works with Safari 4.0.5
Works with IE 8.06
- Status changed from Needs more info to Bug resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 90
Also available in: Atom