Welcome to the Chamilo Support System, our database for recording and managing bugs, improvements and feature requests for Chamilo.
To report or comment on an issue, you'll need to create an account and then login.
If you want to become an official Chamilo developer, we recommend you first start reporting bugs. This will get us to know you.
The integration of new developers is generally as follows (at least for version 1.8):
- report a few bugs so we get to know your name
- subscribe to the developers mailing-list: http://lists.chamilo.org/listinfo/dev (very low traffic) or to the IRC channel (always an answer within the next 6h, usually must less): https://chamilo.org/irc (or freenode, #chamilo)
- review the Coding conventions (available on the wiki of each branch): https://support.chamilo.org/projects/chamilo-18/wiki/Coding_conventions
- we review your first 30 original patches and you are invited to fix them as indicated, otherwise we end your write access
- if the last 20 patches are matching coding conventions perfectly and add value to Chamilo, we (the current official developers) give you write access to the Github repository https://github.com/chamilo/chamilo-lms
- you are then a full Chamilo developer and you can commit code freely, still discussing new code before integration through this Bug Tracking System
Latest newsView all news
Chamilo Mobile (31/05/2013 17:02)
Implementation of mobile solutions for Chamilo LMS and Chamilo LCMS.
- Infrastructure testing (14/04/2013 20:35)
Marketing and graphical materials (27/03/2013 12:48)
Under this project you will find and the marketing materials avaliable for promoting Chamilo.
Multisync (01/12/2012 01:30)
Chamilo multi-portals synchronization development project
Design (13/09/2011 03:16)
Design project to improve the Chamilo visualization