Welcome to the Chamilo Support System, our database for recording and managing bugs, improvements and feature requests for Chamilo.
To report or comment on an issue, you'll need to create an account and then login.
If you want to become an official Chamilo developer, we recommend you first start reporting bugs. This will get us to know you.
The integration of new developers is generally as follows (at least for version 1.8):
- report a few bugs so we get to know your name
- subscribe to the developers mailing-list: http://lists.chamilo.org/listinfo/dev
- review the coding conventions (available on the wiki of each branch)
- submit 10 patches in less than 3 months
- we review your patches and if OK, we give you write access to the Mercurial repository
- we review your first 30 original patches and you are invited to fix them as indicated, otherwise we end your write access
- you are now a full Chamilo developer and you can commit code freely, still discussing new code before integration through the developers mailing-list
Changes might require CTRL+F5 on stable.chamilo.org
Changes to responsive design might require CTRL+F5 on stable.chamilo.org
- Release LCMS Connect 4.1 (25/09/2014 11:49)
Backlog (25/09/2014 11:47)
Here you can submit any comments, bugs, feature requests, ideas,...
Feel free to add your input.
The community will assign particular issues to the releases.
Chamilo Mobile (31/05/2013 17:02)
Implementation of mobile solutions for Chamilo LMS and Chamilo LCMS.
- Infrastructure testing (14/04/2013 20:35)
Marketing and graphical materials (27/03/2013 12:48)
Under this project you will find and the marketing materials avaliable for promoting Chamilo.